By becoming a member of IHI Alliance you will gain access to Halal industry global network through various platforms that IHI Alliance is a part of.
Gain Inside Track Opportunities :
- Access the "members only" area of the online IHI Alliance Forum
- Network with business contacts in the Halal industry
- Participate in IHI Alliance trade delegations, missions and conventions
- Lead & participate in the IHI Alliance Halal Development Projects
- Contribute ideas and proposals to the IHI Alliance Advisory Council
- Attend the IHI Alliance Members General Assembly
"Freebies" and Discounts
- Free subscription to the IHI Alliance E-Newsletter
- Free annual subscription to the Halal Journal, the No.1 Halal industry business magazine
- Discounts for all advertisement in the Halal Journal magazine
- Discounts for registration at all IHI Alliance affiliated workshops, seminars and conferences including the World Halal Forum (WHF) (from 2009 onwards), WHF National Conference events, WHF Industry Dialogues & the Halal Journal Workshops.
Who can become a Member
There are different types of category of membership:
- Ordinary Member
- Associate Member
Any individual or organisation who has any interest in Halal industry and development may become a member under this category.
This is a criteria-based membership, specifically for the Halal Accreditation Bodies (HAB) and Certification Bodies (CB) only. Upon joining, the HAB and CB will become an Associate Member before becoming a full Accredited or Recognised Member. Any HAB or CB may apply to become an Associate member provided they comply with our minimum